Our particular focused support is through:
- Self-employment support, advice, training and development programmes
- business growth appraisal & development (including tender development & management)
- partnership, stakeholder and service user development
- diagnostic solutions development
- training programmes development & delivery
- therapeutic models & solutions (occupational, health & wellbeing)
- processes & procedure development
- wider revenue identification & development
- interim and long-term resource planning
We work in a number of sectors, but primarily in education, health, welfare to work, economic development, the criminal justice system, enterprise & self-employment markets. We deliver our services through scoping, research, bid development & management, thematic reviews, product development, profiling, projects planning and procedure development on a national and international basis through commercial, government and donor funded contracts.
Momentic also draws on a wider team of professionals to support the plans and approaches for each specific commissioned area of work.
We are a Kickstart employer.
Part of the government subsidised job placement scheme for 16 to 24 year olds.