Momentic and the business support team are specialists in enterprise development, self-employment and business start-up support having either fully developed or enhanced and expanded the self-employment services, as integral specialists or in partnership with a number of organisations for over 20 years. The Managing Director and wider team has tendered for and won DWP ‘flagship’ self-employment programmes from this standpoint, to include every round on the DWP NEA (New Enterprise Allowance) programme and all previous programmes (New Deal Self-employment Option & Enterprise Rehearsal) since 1997 in different organisations.
The Managing Director and extended team at Momentic have been integral in developing and delivering the most successful self-employment services in NEA, FND and Work Programme contracts with the later exceeding 20% of the job outcomes achieved through self-employment support. Sustainability levels were higher than that of employment outcomes and the ability to understand why this model works and what needs to go into a delivery model are ingrained in our services.
- Momentic has worked extensively for:
- 3 primes and one social enterprise (SME) on developing a full enterprise service
- Contracted with 5 further organisations on wider welfare to work and education contracts with an embedded enterprise model
- Through working with these organisations the Momentic team has:
- Designed developed bid for and delivered enterprise programmes to long term unemployed (DWP, LA, ESF, ERDF), ex/offenders (MoJ, DWP, ESF, HMPPS), BAME & Women (LA, ESF, ERDF, Business Link) emerging and third world countries (Europe Aid)
- Delivered full enterprise services and support for residents across wide Local Authority, Devolved Government and LEP areas of the UK
- Developed operational modelling & delivery, quality adherence (Merlin, Ofsted, Matrix, etc.), bid and growth strategies in Enterprise Development, Self-employment and Business Support