Momentic and the Enterprise For All programme
The Momentic Enterprise for All programme was developed to identify young people with potential enterprise skills who do not traditionally realise that these skills could be focused towards self-employment as a career option, or as part of their ‘tapestry’ of employment options to develop future independence.
The programme is aimed at young people who are not in learning, or employment and have multiple barriers (no formal education, offender backgrounds, dependency backgrounds, lone parents, those coming through the care system and homelessness). Our first programme will be held in London.
This exciting, yet challenging programme of awareness and learning addresses the gaps in support to assist customers in exploring their potential enterprise traits and competencies and helps turn ideas into realistic futures. Customers develop their enterprise skills until they have the confidence and background knowledge of an enterprising future or self-employment idea and aspirations.
What is the Enterprise for All programme?
Our Enterprise for All programme identifies and addresses gaps in competencies and assists individuals in exploring their potential entrepreneurial behaviour in a fun, relaxed and appropriate approach for this customer group.
It is delivered in partnership with Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, who provide housing and support for young people all across the country, aiming to end youth homelessness by 2037.
Customers develop their enterprise skills and competencies with their Enterprise Coach until they have the confidence and background knowledge of their enterprise skills or a self-employment idea.
What is covered in the Enterprise for All programme?
- Ideas Generation – Group creative sessions to identify the customer’s enterprise traits and competencies.
- Market Research Masterclass – Market Research to develop a realistic idea, covering gaps in the market and understanding customers & competitors.
- Finance Masterclass – An overview of Business Finance for small businesses and each customer will leave with a personal survival budget and small business cashflow.
- Marketing Masterclass – Introduction to marketing ideas and concepts, planning a simple marketing campaign including an overview of traditional methods, door opening techniques, advertising, promotions and offers, all focusing on free and affordable routes to market.
- Social Media Masterclass- What is social media and why it is important? What type of social media would be the most suitable for your business?
- Sales Masterclass – Covers the basics of selling a product or service, including discussion and examples of various online channels and creating an online store or shop.
- Networking and 1-1 support Included in the programme is an introduction to Networking and tailored 1-1 support from their Business Coach throughout the programme and beyond.