If you are hard working, driven and ambitious, then Momentic has a number of positions available to you. The following positions are currently available (please click on a job title below to view more about the role and to apply):
Momentic delivers self-employment support and training to a range of public and private sector organisations.
We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic team members who are happy to work autonomously. We are also looking for people who have a passion to help others to achieve their very best.
Momentic is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Momentic is a Disability Confident Committed employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
Momentic care about our team. We aim to offer a fulfilling, beneficial and vibrant working environment, with added benefits including:
- A detailed Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing support.
- Pension Scheme – contribution from Momentic Limited.
- Enhanced Sickness, Maternity and Paternity pay
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
- Every Momentic employee will be offered 1 day annually for community volunteering
- 25 days’ holiday, plus all bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 30 days